Are you looking for a dentist? The task itself can be quite overwhelming at first, as choosing your dentist usually results in a long-term relationship, so finding the ideal dental professional is very important. Everyone has different needs. Some may need weekend or nighttime hours, others may need a dentist that knows how to deal with children. You may just be new in town and need an exam. How do you even begin?
The first thing you should do when looking for a dentist is to ask around. Ask the people that you trust on their opinions and inputs on their dentists. Comfort is key in choosing your dentist. There is also the option of your local dental society for a list of recommended dentists in your area. But chances are, you are going to be using a search engine online, so look for a dentist catered to your specific needs. Check the reviews available.
There are a lot of dentists aside from general dentists that are available for any dental issue you may be having. Below is a list of options – perhaps trying one of these will be a better option:
- Pediatric Dentists/Pedodontists: Specialize in pediatric dentistry
- Endodontists: Diagnose and treat diseased tooth pulp and perform root canal work
- Prosthodontists: Specialize in crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Oral Pathologists. Use laboratory procedures to diagnose diseases of the mouth
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons. Performers of surgical treatments, such as removing cysts, tumors, and teeth
- Specialize in correcting improperly positioned teeth
- Specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
If you’re interested in learning more about choosing a dentist, contact Dr. Larry Lieberman, DDS at 727-785-8017 to schedule a consultation today. Or visit www.dentist-lieberman.com for additional information.
Dr. Larry Lieberman proudly accepts patients from Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.