Are you looking for a dentist? The task itself can be quite overwhelming at first, as choosing your dentist usually results in a long term relationship. The first thing you should do when looking for a dentist is ask around. Ask the people that you trust on their opinions and inputs on their dentists. Comfort is key in choosing your dentist.
- You can also look to your local dental society for a list of recommended dentists in your area.
- Using a search engine online, look for a dentist catered to your specific needs. Their websites should show you a list of procedures that are offered at certain practices.
Specific Types of Dentists
There are a lot of dentists aside from general dentists that are available for any dental issue you may be having.
- Pediatric Dentists/Pedodontists – They specialize in pediatric dentistry.
- Endodontists – They diagnose and treat diseased tooth pulp and perform root canal work
- Prosthodontists – They specialize in crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Oral Pathologists – They use laboratory procedures to diagnose diseases of the mouth.
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons – They perform surgical treatments, such as removing cysts, tumors, and teeth.
- Orthodontists – They specialize in correcting improperly positioned teeth.
- Periodontists – They specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease.
For more information about choosing a dentist, call Dr. Lieberman in Palm Harbor, FL at 727-785-8017 or visit www.dentist-lieberman.com.
Dr. Lieberman of Palm Harbor, FL also proudly accepts patients from Clearwater, Oldsmar, Tarpon Springs, Tampa, Eastlake, and surrounding areas.