The Snap on Smile offers a simple life changing solution for many patients of all ages. Enhancing everything from crooked and missing teeth to an alternative for those not eligible for implants, snap on smile technology is perfect for those who want to avoid the stress and anxiety of shots as well as to those who simply want better functioning teeth at an affordable price.
The Snap on appliance is made of very thin, however incredibly strong, specialized resin in which resists staining. It can be used for years or worn as a preview and covering over ongoing dental restorations. The Snap on appliance simply snaps in and out over a patients teeth.
The process is quick and painless. Photos and impressions of your teeth are taken, then a smile design and color are chosen and in about 2 weeks, the final product is delivered and snapped into your mouth. A simple, affordable, and long lasting product that will provide you with the smile that you’ve always wanted.
For more information about how Snap-on Smile will drastically enhance your dental imperfections call Dr. Lieberman in Palm Harbor, FL at 727-785-8017 or visit www.dentist-lieberman.com.
Dr. Lieberman also proudly accepts patients from Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Oldsmar, Tarpon Springs, Tampa, Eastlake, and surrounding areas.
Are you looking for a dentist? The task itself can be quite overwhelming at first, as choosing your dentist usually results in a long term relationship. The first thing you should do when looking for a dentist is ask around. Ask the people that you trust on their opinions and inputs on their dentists. Comfort is key in choosing your dentist.
- You can also look to your local dental society for a list of recommended dentists in your area.
- Using a search engine online, look for a dentist catered to your specific needs. Their websites should show you a list of procedures that are offered at certain practices.
Specific Types of Dentists
There are a lot of dentists aside from general dentists that are available for any dental issue you may be having.
- Pediatric Dentists/Pedodontists – They specialize in pediatric dentistry.
- Endodontists – They diagnose and treat diseased tooth pulp and perform root canal work
- Prosthodontists – They specialize in crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Oral Pathologists – They use laboratory procedures to diagnose diseases of the mouth.
- Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons – They perform surgical treatments, such as removing cysts, tumors, and teeth.
- Orthodontists – They specialize in correcting improperly positioned teeth.
- Periodontists – They specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of gum disease.
For more information about choosing a dentist, call Dr. Lieberman in Palm Harbor, FL at 727-785-8017 or visit www.dentist-lieberman.com.
Dr. Lieberman of Palm Harbor, FL also proudly accepts patients from Clearwater, Oldsmar, Tarpon Springs, Tampa, Eastlake, and surrounding areas.