Meet Dr. Lieberman
Dr. Larry Lieberman began his career as a dentist over 30 years ago. After his undergraduate studies at SUNY Cortland, NY he continued his education and graduated from the prestigious NYU College of Dentistry. He furthered his dental training as a resident at Bergen Pines County Hospital, Paramus, NJ. After a few short, snowy winters he moved south and has practiced in the Palm Harbor area since 1984.
Dr. Lieberman in his commitment to provide the best and most up-to-date care, has a strong belief in continuing education. Yearly he and his staff complete numerous hours of continuing education. He has graduated from the Pankey Institute of Dental Excellence and the Misch Institute for Implantology. Some other institutions of study are:
- Pride Institute for Practice Management
- Seattle Study Club
- Institute of Aesthetic Advantage for Advanced Dental Studies
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Various local study groups
In addition, he has lectured both locally and nationally on subjects such as cosmetic dentistry, practice management, snoring and sleep apnea, nutrition, non-surgical periodontal disease and lasers in dentistry. Dr. Lieberman teaches at the University of Florida.
Also important to Dr. Lieberman is his role in the civic and professional community.
He proudly belongs to and has held leadership positions in:
- American Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Upper Pinellas Dental Association
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Upper Pinellas Association Peer Review Advisor
- Oldsmar/Palm Harbor Youth League - Baseball and Soccer Coach
Most recently he became one of the founding members and co-directors of the Gulf Coast Dental Outreach Clinic for adults near or at the poverty level.